Research and Development Center
Research and Development Center
The Office of Academic Affairs is a teaching and learning support unit of Krirk University. It takes an important role to support the teaching and learning of the university and also fulfil the missions of Krirk University, i.e. to develop curricula to be modern, focus on developing the quality of learners, and emphasize student-center; to support research projects to gain new explicit knowledge; to provide up-to-date and appropriate academic services according to the requirements of audiences and society; and to promote arts, culture and local wisdom.
The Office of Academic Affairs includes one division and three departments as follows:
Academic Services and Educational Standard Division
Curriculum Development Department
Student Registration Records Department
Educational Measurement and Teaching Document Production Department
The Office of Academic Affairs is superintended by the Director of the Office of Academic Affairs with the support of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the President.
The Office of Academic Affairs consists of Director of the Office of Academic Affairs, Deputy Director of the Office of Academic Affairs, Head of the Academic Services and Educational Standard Division, Head of the Curriculum Development Department, Head of the International Curriculum Development Department, Head of the Student Registration Records Department, Head of the Educational Measurement and Teaching Document Production Department, and staff.
” The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for academic services, educational standard, curriculum development, academic calendar for bachelor’s/master’s/doctoral degree students of each academic year, registration, creation and maintenance of student academic records, academic transcripts, course information, student status, enrollment verification, educational measurement and assessment, teaching and learning document production, and graduation.”
Asst. Prof. Pasrin Phannan
Head of Research and Development Center
- MA. Resources & Environment Policy & Management Krirk University (1996)
- B.S. Bachelor of Science (Biology) Ramkhamhaeng University
Publications and papers
- Pasrin Phannan Obstacles to solar power development in Thailand. Rompruek Journal Vol. 24 No. 3 (June – September 2006).
- Pasrin Phannan The study of important factors affecting the selection of natural food packaging instead of the container that may cause contamination and health hazards: a case study of Tha Kha Floating Market. Rompruek Journal Vol. 25 No. 2 (February – May 2007)
- Pasrin Phannan The Participation of Children and Youth in Waste Management: Ban Mankong, Bang Bua Community, Bang Khen District, Bangkok Area Based Development Research Journal Vol. 7 No. 2 (April – June 2015)
- Pasrin Phannan Development of urban agricultural gardens And strengthening communities: a case study of Poonsap community, Sai Mai district, Bangkok. Rompruek Journal Vol. 36 No. 3 (September – December 2018)
- Pasrin Phannan Community Empowerment and the Urban Poor’s Community Agricultural Garden Development. International Conference on Sustainability Management 15-17 January 2020, Bangkok, Thailand. Accepted papers received: 21 September 2020 Volume 576, 012024 Published online: 11 November 2020