Office of Corporate Communication
OFFICE OF CORPERATE COMMUNICATION
Office of Corporate Communication Affairs is the support unit of Krirk University. It takes an important role to promote a good image and create a communication system of Krirk University, and also fulfill the mission of Krirk University to go to the best of private of Thailand University.
Office of Corporate Communication Affairs is responsible for corporate image promotion, public release and creates a good relationship with internal and external departments, public relations management, creation, and management of new media (for a website, social media, interactive media), publish curriculum of Krirk University, creation of digital media network, creation of online courses media for Faculties/Curriculums of Krirk University, creation of VDO on Online channel for public relationship news, activities and VDO for publishing the Chinese language for students and who want to learn the Chinese language for free.
Office of Corporate Communication consists of the Director of the Office of Corporate Communication, Head of corporate communication, Head of digital and social media production, Supervisor communications, Photographer and editor, Online content and Photographer.
Dr. Thanpitcha Atiwanwong
Director of the Office of Corporate Communication
2019 – 2023 Doctor of Engineering (Electrical and Computer Engineering) Rajamangala University of Technology Isan, Khon Kaen Campus, Thailand.
2003 – 2003 Mini Master Software Engineering at Kasetsart University, Bangkok Thailand
1996 – 2001 M.Sc. in Technology of Information System Management from Mahidol University, Bangkok Thailand
1993 – 1996 B.B.A. in Business Computer from Krirk University, Bangkok Thailand
ICDL – Digital Marketing
ICDL – Data Protection
Publications and papers
- Thanpitcha Atiwanwong, Adirek Jantakun, Adisak Sangsongfa, “Comparative Analysis of Optimization Value Between Artificial Neural Network and Long Short-Term Memory for Prediction Particulate Matter (PM2.5) in Bangkok Thailand,” Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, vol. 99, no.7, pp. 89-98, 2023
- Thanpitcha Atiwanwong, Adirek Jantakun, Adisak Sangsongfa, “Optimizing Long Short-Term Memory Network Parameter with Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for PM2.5 Prediction,” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 323-333, 2023.
- Thanpitcha Atiwanwong and Saweth Hongprasit. “A Low-power Real-time Pollution Monitoring System Using ESP LoRa,” Mahasarakham International Journal of Engineering Technology, Vol. 6, no.1, pp. 36-40, 2020.
- Atiwanwong T. and Hongprasit S. , A Low-power Real-time Pollution Monitoring System Using ESP LoRa, Proceedings of STISWB, International Conference on Science, Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Well-Being, Johor Bahru, Malaysia 29 July -1 August 2019.
- Atiwanwong T., “An Analysis of Software Quality Assurance in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)” “, Romphruck Journal, 2012.
- Suwanya S. and Kurutach W. , Applying Agility Framework in Small And Medium Enterprises, Proceedings of CCIS/LNCS, International Conference on Advanced Software Engineering & Its Applications (ASEA 2009), Jeju Island, Korea, December 10-12, 2009, pp. 102–110.
- Suwanya S. and Kurutach W. , An Analysis of Software Process Improvement For Sustainable Development in Thailand, Proceedings of IEEE 8th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT2008), Sydney, Australia, July 8-11, 2008, pp. 724-729.
- Prosit P., Suwanya S. and Limpiyakorn Y, A System to Support the Improvement of the Capability Level 1 for Organizational Training Process Area Based on CMMI Continuous Representation, Proceedings of 1st National Conference on Computing and Information Technology (NCCIT 2005), Bangkok,Thailand.
- Suwanya S. and Limpiyakorn Y., “Software Process Improvement in Thailand”, Romphruck Journal, Vol.23, No.2, Oct-May 2005
Staff Office of Corporate Communication
- Educational technology and innovation of PhranakhonRajabhatUniversity
- Head of Corporate Communications
- B.A. (Mass Communication) Of Krirk University
- Head of Digital and Social Media Production
- Faculty of Political Science Of Ramkhamhaeng University
- Supervisor /Communications
- Communication Arts Of Krirk University
- Photographers and editors
- Faculty of Humanities Communication Arts Of Ramkhamhaeng University
- Online contents / photographer