“To be a transformational leader in business through high educational standards, being a leading academic organization in contemporary management, developing research capacity for international innovation and the ability to create professional entrepreneurs.”
Dr. Patcharavadee Treechai
Dean, Faculty of Business Administration
“To support, promote and regulate to meet the vision of becoming a leading academic organization in contemporary management, developing research to achieve international innovation and professional entrepreneur creation.”
International Logistics and Supply Chain Industry
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and supply chain management, as a tool for managing inbound goods, also includes outbound activities from order processing to channel distribution in both domestic and international markets.
Standards for Personal Development in Logistics
• Personality development and service attitude
• Warehouse management system and inventory management
• Purchasing and supply management
• Performance measurement in supply chains
Health Business Administration
• Hospital Management
Become familiar with the needs of a hospital or any other large medical facility. The daily challenges of running one of these large organizations.
• Hospital Human Resources
Healthcare administration and healthcare services
• Patient Financial Specialist
Understand all of their public and private insurance and financing options.
• Patient Advocate
Skills to helping people solve their problems. An expert in the inner-workings of your organization,
• Digital Marketing
Design and create marketing activities to support development and performance of companies. Become skilled in creating social media websites and data analysis for planning marketing strategies.
• Sales Management
Management skills, ability to build and retain relationships with different targeted customer groups and ability to close sales.
• Marketing Research
Quantitative surveys, interview assessments and using statistical software to manage and analyze information and monitoring the progress of research projects.
Halal Industry Management
Production management expertise and Islamic production standards in industry
• Hajj and Umrah service management group
• Managing tourism in Arab countries
• Islamic financial business group
• Specialize in Islamic banking and management
Information Technology and Management
• Information Technology for Business
Information technology, business analysis and data security to enhance the competitiveness of organizations.
• Big Data
Large scale, complex and diverse sources (big data) for input into information processing in order to analyze and forecast business trends in accurate and timely manners.
Recognize the importance of and necessities to prepare personnel with knowledge in information technology, business analysis and data securities in order to support workforce demands and prepare for disruptive changes in technology.
Strategies in Human Resource Management
• Manage human resources effectively in the dynamic legal, social, and economic environment currently impacting organizations.
• Develop alignment with the vision, strategy,
organizational values, and HR functions. Skills for entry-level positions and careers in the personnel or human resource management function of organizations.
• Development and effective use of human resources in organizations
, Technical areas of selection, compensation and labour relations
• Skills for development and for supporting
new methods of operation. Develop expertise in technology and become able to create new practices in HRM.
Strategic Innovation Management
• Approach to innovation and technology strategy
Transform Business with techology
• Explore the latest in innovative technologies
• Develop the tools to innovate continuouly in a world of contant change
• Develop skills to assess your organization’s capacity for innovation, in terms of both barriers and opportunities.
• Become able to use tools effectively to engage with key stakeholders to overcome challenges and drive transformation in your business.
• Develop a tailored strategy for your organization, equipping you with an action plan to maximize entrepreneurship and foster a culture of innovation
• Engage in modern business management
• Human resource management
• Marketing analyst and modern business development
• Marketing analysis and planning
Modern Business Innovation and Technology Management
• Become able to fuse groundbreaking ideas with resources and technology to build and sustain creative and innovative organizations.
• Cross-functional, interdisciplinary collaboration and teamwork to keep an organization viable in corporate innovation.
• Innovation management resides within teams that are able to create cost-effective manufacturing, practical functions, attractive design and bottom-line value
• Skills designed to offer practical training in product development
• Innovation Management is thus designed to develop personnel who are capable of integrating a suitable role for technology and innovation into those businesses ranging from policy to strategic and practical levels as well as designing and creating innovations necessary for sustainable competition.
Organization and Management
• Operations management
• Business finance
• Strategic management
• Tax Accounting
Tax returns for corporations, nonprofits and individuals, tax law and the software used to file taxes electronically at the state and federal levels.
• Financial Accounting
Corporate work also opens pathways to management and executive-level leadership, perhaps as a company’s Chief Financial Officer and the role of GAAP in financial statements and releases.
• Management or Managerial Accounting
Oversee accounting departments or perform accounting work on behalf of a managerial team. Management concentrations give accountants a broader, business-based background.
• Accountants Can Easily Diversify Their Career Options
Learn accounting skills necessary for management, investigation or preparation of financial documents,
Aviation Business Management
• Leadership and Supervision
Develop leadership techniques and behavioural traits to improve the productivity of supervisors and leaders in the workplace and enhance interpersonal skills for an aviation career.
• Aviation Labour Relations
Development of labour law and policy, including statutory, regulatory and case laws in the airline and corporate aviation.
• Aviation Management
Management of aviation activities, human resources, facilities, regulations and flight operations
• Airport Management
Airport operations and management, including analysis of the role of the airport manager in planning, finance and administration; public relations, social, political and environmental considerations; operational requirements and facilities maintenance.
• Air Transportation
Facilities, regulations and problems encountered in commercial transportation, airline operations, economic, ethical and social considerations.
Integrated Tourism Industry Management
Commercialization and Revenue Management Hospitality & Tourism Management
• Strengthen the executive capacities of professional or aspiring hospitality managers,
• Professional development, enhancing the competitiveness and proﬁtability of their establishments.
• Professional development in the sector to specialize in hospitality management.
Management in a Tourism-Related Industry,
• Analyze travel policies and plans.
• Planning tourism resource development.
• Tourism publicity.
• Marketing in the tourism industry.
• Tourism business operator.
• Accommodation management.