- Students are required to enroll in their courses on their own at the time and place specified by the university. Except in cases that the student has extreme necessity, the student will be approved to enroll as a special case from the dean. In the case of delayed enrollment, a fine must be paid by the University’s rule.
- Enrollment must be approved by the advisor.
- Enrollment in any course in a pre-requisite or foundation course, students will be required to take a pre-requisite or pass basic knowledge or have a special approval from the dean to be eligible to enroll in the course.
- The number of credits that students can enroll.
Normally, students must enroll in a regular course of at least 9 credits and not more than 22 credits, evening class students must enroll at least 6 credits in each semester, but not more than 18 credits. In summer session, not more than 10 credits, except the last enrollment before graduation that must be approved by the Dean.
Waiting list students must enroll in each semester not less than 9 credits, but not more than 15 credits for regular course students. Evening class students must enroll at least 6 credits in each semester, but not more than 12 credits, and not more than 6 credits in summer session.
Add and Withdrawal of a Course
- The course will be added within the first two weeks of the regular semester or within the first week of summer session.
- Withdrawal of the course must be approved by the advisor and shall have the following effects:
Withdrawal of the course in the regular semester within 2 weeks from the first opening day or the first week of summer session, two-thirds of the credit fees will be refunded along with air-conditioning usage and practice lab fees. For withdrawals after 2 weeks, but not more than 4 weeks from the start of the regular semester or after one week of summer session, will receive half the credit fees. The subject withdrawal in this case will not be included in the transcript. Withdrawal before 4 weeks of the last day of the regular semester or before 2 weeks of the last day of summer session, the subject withdrawal will be recorded as “w”, all credit fees and other fees will not be refunded.
- The request for addition and withdrawal of the course must not conflict with the number of credits enrolled in each semester.